Gardiner, Maine — April 9, 2010 – Blue Marble Geographics (bluemarblegeo.com) is pleased to announce participation at the ACSM GITA conference the week of April 26th in Phoenix Arizona.
See first hand all of the advanced data transformation methods our customers have come to expect from the Blue Marble toolkit. Whether it is coordinate, vector, or raster data the Blue Marble Desktop allows you to address your data conversion challenges in the same application interface with powerful conversion and transformation tools. Blue Marble’s geospatial data manipulation and conversion solutions are used worldwide by thousands of GIS analysts at software companies, universities, oil and gas companies, civil engineering, surveying, technology, enterprise GIS groups, government and military organizations.
Bridging the gap between highly accurate survey data and user-friendly GIS data, the Blue Marble Desktop easily translates survey and CAD data into GIS data, grid to geographic. Supported by the largest, most accurate and reliable coordinate transformation datasource, dockable windows, enhanced workflow tools and sixteen years of global use by survey professionals, the Blue Marble Desktop will save your organization a considerable amount of time throughout all project lifecycles.
Stop by booth 722 and see demonstrations of the main features of the Blue Marble Desktop:
- The Geographic Calculator, The Geographic Transformer and The Spatial Connect module in one interface and one workflow
- Projection Recovery Tool for raster and vector datasets — don’t waste your valuable time trying to figure out projection information
- Best fit creation of custom coordinate systems and associated transformations using control points from your localized coordinate systems
- Full support of HTDP (Horizontal Time Dependant Positioning) reference frames and coordinate reference systems in Geographic Calculator
- Enhanced support for Alberta Township Systems
- Workspace saving and job creation that can be replicated and shared with other users — all major functionality can now be saved as custom projects or jobs, which can be shared with users thousands of miles away
- New batching capability in all jobs and the ability to string jobs together to create powerful, time saving workflows that you can use time and time again. Create the job once, reuse it later
About Blue Marble Geographics: Blue Marble Geographics of Gardiner, Maine is a leading developer and provider of geographic software products that provide sensible solutions for users and developers of geographic data. Blue Marble has been writing GIS software tools and solutions for over 16 years and currently serves hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Learn more at www.bluemarblegeo.com.
Blue Marble Geographics
Gardiner, ME, USA