Blue Marble Geographics To Launch GeoTalks Express - A Free Webinar Series
Hallowell, Maine - March 25, 2020 - Blue Marble Geographics is launching a free webinar series called GeoTalks Express. Modeled on the highly successful GeoTalks conference which is held annually in March, GeoTalks Express is a series of hour-long sessions focusing on particular aspects of Blue Marble geospatial technology.
GeoTalks Express is open to anyone interested in finding out more about Blue Marble's products. Attendees are encouraged to sign up for multiple webinars. However, registration is required as online seating is limited.
The schedule includes the following topics:
- April 1, 2020 at 10:00 am - Get to know Global Mapper
- April 15, 2020 at 2:00 pm - Why you need the Lidar Module in Global Mapper
- April 29, 2020 at 10:00 am - So you think you know Global Mapper? Tips & tricks to get the most out of the software
- May 13, 2020 at 2:00 pm - Get outside with Global Mapper Mobile
- May 27, 2020 at 10:00 am - What's new with Geographic Calculator
- June 10, 2020 at 2:00 pm - Using Lidar for Archeological Research
- June 24, 2020 at 10:00 am - Got a drone, now what? An Introduction to Pixels to Points
- July 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm - The ABC's of Global Mapper
- July 22, 2020 at 10:00 am - Global Mapper and Mango
- August 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm -Terrain analysis using Global Mapper
All times are U.S. East Coast Time (GMT -04:00)
"For years, Blue Marble has been designing and delivering online content; from webinars to training classes," stated David McKittrick, Outreach and Training Manager. In an effort to maintain the lines of communication between Blue Marble and the people who use or are interested in using Global Mapper® or Geographic Calculator®, the company is pleased to have a free online forum for education, discussion, and sharing of ideas. "With the current crisis forcing all of us to rethink our business operations, we are pleased to be able to use our expertise to interactively engage with our users," added Blue Marble President Patrick Cunningham.
Blue Marble's expertise spans a broad spectrum of geospatial technology. Its products include Geographic Calculator, the industry standard for precise spatial data conversion and advanced projection management; Global Mapper, an all-in-one GIS application with a comprehensive array of data processing and analysis tools; and the Global Mapper Lidar Module®, a suite of powerful tools for editing and processing lidar and photogrammetric point clouds from drone-captured images.
ABOUT BLUE MARBLE GEOGRAPHICS: Blue Marble Geographics® is a GIS and geodetic software company that provides cutting-edge yet accessible products designed for both novice and experienced geospatial professionals. Blue Marble's expertise spans a broad spectrum of the geospatial technology sector with a particular focus on coordinate conversion, Lidar and photogrammetric point cloud processing, geospatial software development kits, and user-driven product development.
Cíntia Miranda, Director of Marketing
Blue Marble Geographics
Hallowell, ME, USA
+1(207) 622-4622 ext. 1132