New Version 4.0
- Multiple GPS connection support
- Profiles for working with multiple GPS units on the same computer or sharing profiles between users/computers
- Extended logging support for non NMEA data streams
- Support for Trimble TAIP protocol
- Enhanced support of Trimble TSIP and Garmin protocols
- Faster than real time GPS log playback options
- Path Manager Tool
- Import/Export of Waypoint, Route and Track data between open MapInfo Tables, GPS units, and GIS data formats (TAB, MIF, SHP, XLS, CSV, GPX, KML).
- Column mapping to facilitate merging GPS data into existing tables
- Pick list for partial import or export of Waypoints, Route, and Track data
- MapInfo MBX Tool
- Import/Export from MapInfo to Path Manager via toolbar
- Create Polygon tool
- Record Offset point tool
- Track GPS location in non-WGS84-based Mapper windows
New Version 3.3
- Garmin protocol support.
- Garmin USB native support.
- Baud rate maximum speed increased to 57600.
- Pure MSI installation for MapInfo version.
New Version 3.2
Version 3.2 is a 32-bit application with significantly improved performance and numerous enhancements.