Blue Marble Geographics offers trial licenses for both Global Mapper and Geographic Calculator to give you a chance to evaluate the products and to be sure that what you are purchasing meets your needs. There are two easy ways to receive a trial license for each product.
The most popular way to access a Blue Marble trial license is through the website, which can be done by following these directions:
- Begin by visiting the website and logging into your Blue Marble account.
- If you don’t have an account, make one before proceeding
- If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it here
- Once you have logged into your account, navigate to the download page
- Select the product you want to try and download it
- Once the download is complete, install the software and a registration dialog box will appear
- Enter your Blue Marble Geographics account information and click the Next button
- Select the Trial license type.
- Select any additional products for which you would like to request a trial license, such as the Lidar Module
- Press Continue to activate the trial license.
The second way to receive a trial license is via email, using offline activation. Although you will still need to download the software, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the actual license file. The licensing team will help walk you through the activation process.
If you have any questions about obtaining a trial license, please email email@example.com