What’s New in Global Mapper v22.1
Wed Mar 3, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
The latest release of Global Mapper offers numerous new tools and significant improvements to existing functionality throughout the software. During this hour-long presentation, Blue Marble applications specialists will introduce and demonstrate the highlights of version 22.1.
Specific topics will include:
- A new ‘Save 3D Views’ tool with options to select one of the preconfigured vantage points or to save a custom camera position.
- A new 3D View navigation tool to target the camera and lock the pivot axis.
- Improved data graphing and charting.
- Several new spatial operations for use with overlapping polygon layers, including union, difference, and symmetrical difference.
- Support for new formats including export to COG (Cloud-Optimized GeoTiff) format and import of IFC (Buildings) and GeoSLAM files.
- And much more.
For the duration of the webinar, Blue Marble staff members will be available to answer questions from attendees.View Past Webinars