Blue Marble Geographics understands that our online order process isn’t perfect. Mistakes sometimes happen and we promise to do our best to fix any situation within reason. We do ask that if you are uncertain about purchasing our software, training or data, or anything else from our company, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as provide you with pre-sales technical support or evaluation licenses, as appropriate. However, for those few times when mistakes do happen, we must have a written copy of our refund policy. Here it is:
Unfortunately, we do not provide refunds. We do provide store credit in some extreme situations, the following are NOT those circumstances:
- The customer mistakenly placed the order.
- The software does not perform a specific feature that is not described in our marketing material or technical documentation.
- After purchase, the software is deemed too “difficult” to use.
- There are no refunds or store credits for training classes if canceled 14 days or less from the date of the event.
If a defect is found and our technical support staff cannot provide a fix or work-around within 14 business days, in order for a store credit to be considered we will then ask you to e-mail in .pdf or fax us a signed declaration with:
- A copy of your invoice – sent to you by e-mail when you purchased.
- A complete description of the problem you found in the software.
- A signed statement that you have uninstalled the software and removed it from your computer.
If this information is not made available to us, a ‘store credit’ is not possible. Again we DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS and any credits or corrective activity are issued at our sole discretion.