The Animate tools perform a layer animation on a set of added layers. The layers are progressively shown when the animation is played. This allows for time based modeling as well as basic flip-book type animation or stop motion animation.
- Select layers that you would like to include in the Overlay Control Center. Use the SHIFT or CTRL keys to multi-select layers.
- Press the Add button to add them to an animation group. The layers will turn blue in the Overlay Control Center list.
- Press the Play button to start the animation. Each layer will play through. A message dialog in the upper left corner will indicate the current layer name.
- Use the Faster or Slower button to speed up or slow down the time each layer persists and the overall length of the animation.
- Use the Stop button to stop the animation.
Play through all layers added to an animation group (highlighted in Blue in the Overlay Control Center) and marked as visible in the Overlay Control Center. Hidden layers unchecked in the Control Center will be skipped.
Stop the animation from playing.
Slow down the rate of the animation. This button is enabled when the animation is playing.
Speed up the rate of animation. This button is enabled when the animation is playing.
Add the layers currently highlighted layer(s) in the Control Center to the animation. This will turn them Blue in the Control Center.
Remove the currently highlighted layer(s) in the Control Center from the animation.
Specify the default animation running time in seconds in the Configuration > General > Advanced.