The IMPORT_CLOUD command imports data from a cloud dataset, including Amazon S3 account. The following parameters are supported by the command.
- FILENAME - Name of the file when it is downloaded
- CLOUD_TYPE - Cloud type, currently only AWS is supported "Amazon's AWS S3"
- CLOUD_KEY1 - first access key, for AWS S3 this is the Public Key
- CLOUD_KEY2 - second access key, for AWS S3 this is the Private Key
- CLOUD_FOLDER - folder where file exists in the cloud, for AWS S3 this is the bucket
- CLOUD_LOCATION - location where folder exists, for AWS S3 this is region
- CLOUD_FILE - the name of the file as it exists in the cloud.
IMPORT_CLOUD FILENAME="C:\data\bilbo.shp" TYPE="SHAPEFILE" \ ELEV_UNITS="METERS" LABEL_FIELD_FORCE_OVERWRITE="YES" LABEL_FIELD_SEP="0x20" LABEL_FIELD="NAME" \ CODE_PAGE="0" CLOUD_TYPE="Amazon's AWS S3" CLOUD_KEY1="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" \ CLOUD_KEY2="AAAA+bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb" \ CLOUD_FOLDER="bmg-billingbucket" CLOUD_LOCATION="us-east-1" CLOUD_FILE="bilbo.shp"