Enables accurate and powerful raster format, reprojection and resampling support
- Supports read and write of dozens of industry standard raster formats including Esri, MapInfo, MrSID, Jpeg 2000, DEMs, DTEDs and much more.
- Improved coordinate system reading and writing for Esri and ERMapper coordinate system definitions.
- New interoperability components allow sharing data between GeoTransform and GeoCalc applications.
- Includes image resampling methods such as nearest neighbor, bilinear interpolation, and cubic convolution.
- Create referencing, raster transformation, reprojection, image tiling, mosaicking and compression in your application.
- Enhanced clipping code allows you to manage, manipulate, and process large datasets like never before.
- Raster rendering to a standard Window handle for supported formats.
The latest version of GeoCore now has support for Oracle Geodatabase primitive geometry types, as well as coordinate system definitions. Support for PostGIS spatial database systems, Esri SDE databases and Esri personal and file geodatabases has been added as well.
Read and Write many of today's most popular GIS vector file formats
In addition to reading and writing spatial databases, GeoCore reads and writes many vector file formats.