Blue Marble Geodesy and Software Training in London
Gardiner, Maine - February 5, 2010 - Blue Marble Geographics (bluemarblegeo.com) announces an opportunity to experience their popular Applied Geodesy and Software Training in London with Oceanology 2010 the week of March 8th. Blue Marble's geospatial data manipulation and conversion solutions are used worldwide by thousands of GIS analysts at software companies, universities, oil and gas companies, civil engineering, surveying, technology, enterprise GIS groups, and government and military organizations.
Blue Marble has a long track record of training surveyors and GIS users on the intricacies of geodetics, including coordinate systems, projections, datums, and other essential concepts, through applied hands-on software training. These daylong sessions are in-depth training courses based on Blue Marble's toolkit of powerful data conversion applications. They are useful both as an introduction for the novice and as a refresher for the expert geodesist. See why GIS experts around the world are utilizing Blue Marble Geographics software and services to increase the accuracy and reliability of their geospatial data.
Geographic Calculator training will be on Wednesday March 10th and Geographic Transformer will be on Thursday, March 11th. Whether you've attended before, or this is your first class, there's always something new to learn! Go to www.bluemarblegeo.com/solutions/geodesy-training.php to register today. If you would like a more in-depth or customized software training Blue Marble is still accepting applications for on-site training that week as well.
Some of the concepts covered in this training:
- Desktop 2.1 featuring Geographic Calculator 7.4 & Transformer 6.1
- Bring your own data and apply your knowledge for an immediate return
- Evaluate the Spatial Connect Module, which gives users the ability to read and write to ESRI Geodatabase, ArcSDE and much more
- Extend the geodetic power of ArcGIS using the Calculator extension
- Explore other Desktop features, including administration tools to ensure data quality throughout your organization
- Windows Explorer application integration
- Dockable windows
- Ability to share and export work spaces
- The largest most reliable and accurate coordinate transformation library
- All your GIS questions answered
Don't be left out- space fills up fast! For further details, please call Blue Marble at +001 207-582-6747, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reserve your spot today.
About Blue Marble Geographics: Blue Marble Geographics of Gardiner, Maine is a leading developer and provider of geographic software products that provide sensible solutions for users and developers of geographic data. Blue Marble has been writing GIS software tools and solutions for over 16 years and currently serves hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Learn more at www.bluemarblegeo.com.
Blue Marble Geographics
Gardiner, ME, USA