Blue Marble Exhibits at ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, CA
Gardiner, Maine - August 1, 2008 - Blue Marble Geographics (www.bluemarblegeo.com) will be exhibiting at the ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, CA from August 4-7, 2008. Come and visit Booth 908 to review the latest revisions to Blue Marble's image reprojection and coordinate transformation software suite. These software applications have been used worldwide by thousands of GIS professionals to extend the geodetic capabilities of the ArcGIS desktop.
Here are just a few of the exciting new tools and services Blue Marble will be sharing at Booth 908:
- Extending the geodetic power of ArcGIS with the Geographic Calculator ArcGIS extension
- Upcoming ESRI extensions from Blue Marble, including ArcSDE read/write
- Applied Geodesy Training for the ArcGIS user
- New versions of the Geographic Calculator & Geographic Transformer: stop by for a demo
- The Blue Marble Desktop: all Blue Marble applications, one interface
- Administrative tools to ensure data quality throughout your organization, working in ArcGIS or other tools
- Developers: save time and money by embedding Blue Marble's technology. Why reinvent the wheel?
"Highly accurate mapping is a challenge to all GIS users," stated Blue Marble Vice President of Sales Kris Berglund. "We're excited to be able to complement and extend the capabilities of ArcGIS to address those needs. There's no better venue than the ESRI International User Conference to show our users what we've been up to, we're very excited to demonstrate how Blue Marble's solutions will complement the ESRI software suite."
About Blue Marble Geographics: Blue Marble Geographics of Gardiner, Maine is a leading developer and provider of geographic software products that provide sensible solutions for users and developers of geographic data. Blue Marble has been writing GIS software tools and solutions for 15 years and currently serves hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Learn more at www.bluemarblegeo.comKris Berglund
Blue Marble Geographics
Gardiner, ME, USA
800-616-2725 / 207-582-6747